Total Body Skin Exam, or TBSE, is an enormously important tool in prevention of skin cancer.
How do I know if I should get a Total Body Skin Exam?
- Do you have fair skin?
- Do you have freckles?
- Do you have moles?
- Have you ever had a sunburn?
- Do you have a personal history of skin cancer?
- Do you have a family history of skin cancer?
- Do you have any changing (growing, change in color) moles?
- Do you have any symptomatic (itching, burning, bleeding) moles?
These are some, but not all, of the indications that you may need a TBSE. Patients with a personal or family history of skin cancer (especially melanoma) will require more frequent TBSEs.
During the Total Body Skin Exam, Dr. Kassir will perform a thorough “head to toe” check of the patient’s hair, skin, and nails.
Contact us today to schedule your total body skin exam.